- Please be aware that "Vesenie" is also known as Vesenie Education Consultancy,www.vesenie.com,and www.visiteach.com. Whereas "you" means the person, teacher, job seeker, institution, school or organisation using or browsing www.vesenie.com or using any other related services provided on or off www.vesenie.com and "your" shall be construed accordingly.
Please be aware that www.vesenie.com is a site that provides services and advises on visiting, living and job seeking in South Asia (China / Taiwan etc.), and www.vesenie.com has created certain areas (discussion page, forum etc.)on the service that may contain adult or mature content. You must be at least 18 years of age or reach the age on local laws to access and use this website,and any other services Vesenie lawfully provides. Parents of children under the age of 18 who wish to allow their children access to the services must take all the relevant responsibility that may necessitate.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges etc.). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition,you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the service.
- Please be aware of all services and features that are related to or provided by Vesenie and www.vesenie.com are aim to help. However Vesenie and www.vesenie.com does not hold the responsibility if services and features are not satisfied nor things went wrong.
- In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or not suitable Vesenie has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or not suitable Vesenie has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). Vesenie is a site that provides services and advices on visiting living and job seeking in South Asia countries concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users. For this reason, parents of children under the age of 18 who wish to allow their children access to the Service must create take all relevant responsibility that may cause. Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a road audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and/or Content are appropriate for your child. Vesenie does not hold the responsibility.
- All Registration Dates and certain other information, images about you will be used on www.vesenie.com for purpose of services and other related purpose Vesenie provides. However Vesenie does not hold the responsibility if things went wrong!
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Vesenie of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Vesenie, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Vesenie does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Vesenie be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Please be aware of and follow the Equal Opportunity act. All candidates will be treated equally based on qualifications, experience and knowledge and not disadvantaged by prejudices or bias.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Vesenie official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;